Who are you? This is the first time we’ve met but why are my eyes watering?
Jin Kaien (Korean: 진 카이엔) is one of the Ancient KurtzPel the Chase is searching for.
Despite going missing 400 years ago the Chase haven’t given up their search for the Ancient KurtzPel.
- Lv.1 Met Before
- [Recent News] She is confused because of so much information she is receiving while she can't even remember her own past. +30
- [Recent News] What she can do now is to just learn about this world, and find other KurtzPels. +50
- [Ancient KurtzPel Rescue] She thinks she caused burden to many others when she couldn't get out of the secret portal. +30
- [Battle] The combat skills of the Argart Guardians are the best in Erthesia. You won't regret it. +70
- [Battle] Jin's Karma is the Blazing Fist. It's the burning fist with the essence of Argart Guardian's combat skills. +70
- Lv.2 Friend
- [Recent News] He is usually training his martial arts. +30
- [Ancient KurtzPel Rescue] He can't believe that he was locked up in the twisted Ruins for over 400 years. +40
- [Ancient KurtzPel Rescue] There's no such thing and being born with talent. Just have a single goal and work hard for it. +40
- [Abandoned Ruins] He was concerned about some long cyclone like wind coming from somewhere all throughout fighting the Golems. +70
- [Del Lasa] He thinks that maybe he can find some clues in the Hall of the Past in Del Lasa. +50
- [Battle] The powers used by KurtzPel in a battle are Stamina, Mana, and Range, and you must have good knowledge about each and every once of them. +60
- Lv.3 Close Friend
- [Personal] He is one of the ancient KurtzPels that disappeared during the Great Change in the past +20
- [Personal] He is a former member of Argart Guardian, which is the fighting guild of the Argart Island to the south of the floating continent. +30
- [Ancient KurtzPel Rescue] He thinks the appearance of the calamity through the Secret Portal has something to do with his rescue. +40
- [Advice] You can't train without a fellow KurtzPel, and your fellow KurtzPels will die if all of you don't train. Both are very important. +60
- [Abandoned Ruins] The primary enemy of Chase is Bellatos, but they are actually fighting against all monsters that are attacking the people. +50
- [Mission] Calamity overwhelms anyone that encounters him, no matter how many times they see him. +80
- [Battle] Combo attack is very important when using gauntlet. Let's approach and deal basic attack and then connect with the Wild Flurry. +70
- Lv.4 Trusting
- Lv.5 Soul Mate
Affinity Achievement Gift
- 50 = Whirlwind
- 150 = Instant Chase
- 300 = Reckless Charge
- 500 = Official Chaser Gauntlet
- 700 = Great Retaliation
- 900 = Devoted Awakening
- 1300 = Jin's Fighter Vambrace, Jin's Fighter Arm Bandage
- 1700 = Argart Gauntlet
- 2200 = ????
- 2700 = ????
- 3500 = ????
- Jin Kaien is based on Jin, a playable character in KoG's previous work Grand Chase.