|Please follow these rules when editing pages!
- Vandalism of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes vandalizing pages of other languages and Userpages.
- If you want to make a request to edit a protected page, contact a ChaseEditor or an Administrator.
- Make sure your edits are clear and understandable to the readers. We understand that not everyone is fluent in English but other editors might not be able to fix your grammatical errors if we don't understand what you are trying to say.
- Remember to proofread your edits before saving them.
- Follow these rules if you wish to translate pages to another language.
- Do not add any external links to inappropriate websites.
Rules regarding Content
- Do not add useless or obvious information e.g.(Necklace is worn by "this" class)
- Do not add opinions or info that is not canon.
- Do not add trivia about references to other anime, games, or films unless the reference is confirmed to be intentional.
- Do not add speculations of future content updates without providing an official source.
- Please keep all fan-related content within your Userpages.
- Guild pages are excluded from this rule, but all guild contents (including content and transcluded pages) should be within the Guild: namespace.
- To avoid confusion, please make sure that all dates are written in one of the following formats:
- [Month] DD, YYYY
- DD [Month] YYYY
- To avoid confusion, please do not use initials when referring to certain classes or equipment sets. (For example, DW can refer to Dance of Wind or Diabolic Witch)
- When editing skills, add information involving gameplay mechanics under the Tips and Details section, information about different translated names under the Alternative Names section, and all other information under the Trivia section.
- When creating new pages or uploading new images, check to see if that page/image isn't already created to avoid making duplicates.
Rules regarding Coding
- When creating a link to pages in this wiki, do not use external links if you can use internal. (E.g. https://kurtzpedia.net/w/Lire_Eryuell should be written as [[Lire_Eryuell]] rather than [https://kurtzpedia.net/w/Lire_Eryuell].) Use fullurl, filepath, etc. instead of raw paths.
- External link to this wiki makes it harder to maintain, as link fix can not deal with those links and will result in broken links.
- Consider to create pages hierarchically, and do not alter the hierarchic structure in language pages.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact any ElEditor/Administrator or make a discussion page.
Not following these rules will result in time-outs and bans. If worse comes to worst, the ChaseEditors and admins will have to lock pages, so please keep these things in mind.